Rental Property Management for Boca Raton, Lake Worth, FL, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, FL, Palm Beach and Broward Counties
Your residential and commercial property can be quite a challenge to manage. While you might hope property management on your own would only include collecting a check once a month and occasionally a repair man, it can quickly turn into a full-time job causing you unwanted stress and headaches.
If you are on the fence about whether to handle your own rental property management, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you struggle to find quality tenants?
- Are you ready to conduct a full background and credit check?
- Do you have your own lease agreements ready?
- Do you have other responsibilities that come first – family, job, business owner, etc.?
- Are you detail-orientated and ready to track every payment, expense, repair bill?
- What are you going to do if you suddenly don’t receive a payment?
- Can you respond quickly? If a pipe breaks in the wall and you’re on vacation, who will handle it?
- Do you have a portfolio of handyman, licensed repair companies at your disposal?
It seems like a lot of work for one unit. Now imagine if you had more, even an apartment or retail location. GGC Real Estate Group can handle all that for you and more, and probably for less than you think. You have your life to live, let us handle your investment and residential leasing services.
Our property management services cover everything from start to finish. We offer residential leasing services straight to the property management. As one of the larger apartment management companies, we can handle from one unit all the way to multi-unit buildings and locations. We serve Palm Beach County including Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth and West Palm Beach.
Tenant Services & Screening
We want to protect your property as if it was our own. That is why we conduct a full background check on every tenant and provide them with the rules to your property. We also want to make sure we are made aware of every time your property needs maintenance so we have an immediate online process. Background checks include:
- Employment Verification
- Bankruptcy, Eviction & Criminal Background,
- Arrest, Sexual Offender, Terrorist, OFAC and full credit checks on all applicants
- Online tenant payments, check or credit cards
- Tenant rules and regulations given to each resident
- Tenant Make Ready Service (TMR)
- Online tenant service requests
Commercial Leasing Services
You probably see a lot of “for lease” signs in front of buildings. Managing commercial rental properties on your own can be difficult. Commercial clients are different from residential in the features they want, lease terms and stability. Make sure your interests are looked out for and protected. At the same time, make your building the potential commercial property they are looking for. We have a portfolio of different commercial rental properties we feature as well as a network we work with. Let our 25 years of commercial leasing services work for you. We know how to attract stable tenants so you can get the most out of your investment.